Monday 30 September 2013

Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Shah Rukh Khan and many more walk the ramp to pay tribute to Yash Chopra


Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Shah Rukh Khan and many more walk the ramp to pay tribute to Yash Chopra

Leading ladies of Bollywood; Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherji, Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and Parineeti Chopra walked the ramp at YRF studio for a show, organised in the memory of late filmmaker on his birth anniversary. The show was concluded with Shah Rukh Khan too joining the ladies on the ramp.

At the event, SRK said, “I am the one actor who starred maximum in his films from the time I joined to his last venture. I am lucky to have the opportunity to have worked with the most fearless filmmaker that the country will ever have.” Rekha who has also worked with the maker stated, “I thank Yash Chopra from the bottom of my heart to present me in a beautiful manner in his films. We will miss you.”

Yash Chopra made films with all the beautiful actresses of different eras. Rani Mukherji, one of the many actresses who have that unforgettable experience of working with the director said “I miss you Yash uncle. I feel sorry I couldn't make a cake for you on your last birthday as I was busy with other commitments. I miss you every day.” The legendary director died at the age of 80, he was suffering from dengue and left this world on October 21, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment